Berry Breakfast Porridge with Roasted Buckwheat
Delicious breakfast porridge with roasted buckwheat, berries and nut butter.
- 1/2 cup roasted buckwheat groats
- 1 cup soy milk, or milk of choice
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup nuts (almonds, hazelnuts)
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 twig fresh basil
- Rinse roasted buckwheat groats and add the soy milk to the pot.
- Bring roasted buckwheat to boil on high heat, then let simmer on low heat until 70% of liquid evaporates.
- Serve buckwheat in a bowl and add the toppings.